Friday, February 26, 2010

Babe of the Week for February 26, 2010 is...

Belinda Carlisle!!!


I offer up my childhood crush Belinda Carlise as my "Babe of the Week". To me, she epitomized the ultimate Southern California white girl-blond hair, beautiful tan skin, cute as hell and curvy in the right places. She could pass for a typical all-American cheerleader, surfer girl, or a high school prom queen dating the captain of the football team.

As you can see from the video "Our Lips are Sealed", she had that healthy, tan glow about her and such an adorably cute smile-she definitely "loooks mahvelous, dahling-absolutely mahvelous!!!"



Your taste in white women may vary, but I don't go for the type that are sinewy, bone-skinny with thin lips. I messed with a girl like that and it was like making out with a pterodactyl. I'll take a chica with a bit of meat on her bones and a lively personality that comes from good living and not from a meth-amphetamine high any day of the week.

Don't get me wrong-I like my cinnamon-colored latina honeys, but if I ever, through the art of pimpnosis, hypnotize a white girl like this to get with me I will marry her. No questions asked.










































No comments:

Post a Comment