Friday, February 10, 2012

Babe of the Week for February 10, 2012 is...

Stephanie Sigman!!!


This captivating young lady has absolutely no internet presence whatsoever. I tried to get some information on her and found nothing. I ran into her while watching the Mexican film "Miss Bala", which I will highlight in my next film recommendation installment, so I won't go into it here.

All I know is she loooks mahvelous, dahling-absolutely mahvelous!!! And I'm hoping she has a long career in film because she can act. Aside from being a stunning Latina beauty, she also has talent. She is a young actress on the rise, so expand your horizons and get your collective heads out of your collective asses and start checking these women out. The anorexic, bleach blonde, sinewy, thin-lipped pterodactyls that are worshiped by the corny, doofy, empty suits who rule Madison Avenue are officially a thing of the past. When dating, take this mantra to heart-"Go Latina, or go home!!!" YES!!!


On the Red Carpet of the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival-


No comments:

Post a Comment