Sunday, July 5, 2009

Babe of the Week for July 5, 2009 is...

I promise to keep this updated every Friday...this week it slipped my mind.

BABE OF THE WEEK-MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ

As far as I'm concerned, she is the quintessential latina beauty. Lovely olive complexion, sultry eyes and a smile that can send a nuclear reactor into meltdown mode. I'm not sure about her unfortunate movie choices, because I feel she can do better than the stereotypical tough latina/sexpot roles she usually takes on(the ultimate rock bottom had to be her onscreen/off-screen romance with Vin Diesel) but does it matter? As the Billy Crystals' character Fernando would say, "It's better to look good than to feel good and you Michelle, you look mahvelous!!! Absolutely Mahvelous, Darling!!! Si Señor!!!

I actually knew a chica who looked just like Michelle, unfortunately she was the craziest young lady I've ever met in my life. But my goodness was she fine...





No comments:

Post a Comment