Sunday, March 18, 2012

Babe of the Week for March 16, 2012 is...

Kelli Garner!!!

I first came across Kelli in the 2001 film "Bully" which was a previous "Film Recommendation of the Week" here on "Busting Chops. She played the loser white trash girlfriend of Bijou Phillips with majestic aplomb (Phillips, another former "Babe of the Week") and it always struck me how beautiful she was (and still is-she looks even better now that she's gotten her teeth worked on). I admit to having a weakness for trashy white broads like the one she played in this film (there's something seductive about their lowbrow, drug-addled existence), and after watching it again last night I decided to look her up to see if she's done any work of note since then.

Kelli (upper left) with her gang of wanna-be gangsters sitting in the courtroom dock in the 2001 film "Bully"-
Even though I hadn't seen her in any other flick besides "Bully", it turns out she's been a very busy actress with many film roles to her credit. Nothing that would make Meryl Streep bust out in hives and night sweats (in fact, I took a look at her resumé and I'm not familiar with any movie she's starred in over the last decade) but it doesn't matter, because she looks mahvelous, dahling-absolutely mahvelous!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment